Air-Ease Heating and Cooling - Company and HVAC System Failure
We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house. After the company failed to meet their contractual obligations, the contract has been 'taken over' by us.
Since then, a nightmare has begun. Below are the most important points that failed from the start:
- Constant failures of heating pumps resulted from improper system design,
- Only part of the floor on the first floor was heating (the company disconnected the heat zones without informing us about the fact that they installed an inadequate machine to run the system).
- Constant leaks from the storage tanks and geothermal loops, Installation of a pump against the manufacturer's recommendations,
- Bad design of pipes (cold and warm water was mixed instead giving an output for hot water only; air getting into the system),
- Adding propyl glycol instead of methanol to geothermal loops (violated the terms of contract).
- Half a dozen of other problems which cost us thousands of dollars to fix.
We described it all at: AirEaseLeaks.org
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with arrive on time and stated that there is a room for improvement of failed system and failed design. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of geothermal heat pump and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Air-ease Heating And Cooling needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned geothermal heat pump in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air-ease Heating And Cooling.