Air-Ease Heating and Cooling - Company and HVAC System Failure
We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house. After the company failed to meet their contractual obligations, the contract has been 'taken over' by us.
Since then, a nightmare has begun. Below are the most important points that failed from the start:
- Constant failures of heating pumps resulted from improper system design,
- Only part of the floor on the first floor was heating (the company disconnected the heat zones without informing us about the fact that they installed an inadequate machine to run the system).
- Constant leaks from the storage tanks and geothermal loops, Installation of a pump against the manufacturer's recommendations,
- Bad design of pipes (cold and warm water was mixed instead giving an output for hot water only; air getting into the system),
- Adding propyl glycol instead of methanol to geothermal loops (violated the terms of contract).
- Half a dozen of other problems which cost us thousands of dollars to fix.
We described it all at: AirEaseLeaks.org
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Arrive on time
What I disliked
- Failed system
- Failed design
- Failed installation
- Charge for their mistakes
- Misleading statements
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Geothermal Heat Pump
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the pitcher and filter and in the beginning it was fine then I got the lemon water taste. Now the last 2 filters are leaking black particles and..."
- "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..."
- "I called for a service to clean out lines on a remodel project. I was informed it would cost $114 to have the lines cleaned, they also..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."